Friday 18 April 2014

How to Style Cigarette Pants


I will admit usually I hate wearing pants. I'm always afraid of my hips looking too wide. What I love about these pants is that they're tapered enough to be fashionable yet not so much that you look top heavy. I find these can be dressed up and dressed down making them a very versatile pant. I generally like to wear either vintage inspired tops with them or more clean cut looks. I love wearing blazers with them because while its a bit business like it is not like wearing a power suit. The best thing to wear with them are loose blouses, blazers and nice t-shirts that are not too tight.

Below shows a few of my go to outfits with the pants:

Casual:
Pants from Zara,
Top from  Joe Fresh


Top from Fun and Flirt


Business:
Top from target,
Blazer from Zara

Blazer from Zara

No comments:

Post a Comment